An 11 year old Wisconsin boy was swept into the sewer drain and rescued when a firefighter saw his finger sticking up through a man hold cover. You can read the details here.
Our next story shows the first commercial installation of printable solar panels that cost less than $10 per square meter to produce.
You can read more about these panels here:
Man Survives Serious Shark Attack
This story got my attention since I love swimming in the ocean and the survivor is close to my age which is not that old any more. Shark attacks are rare and generally a case of mistaken identity. But just in case….
Good News for Dogs:
Way to go England! First they banned puppy mills, now they’re saying good riddance to shock collars.