Fighting the Coronavirus
Doctors in Bangkok, Thailand have able to treat severe cases of the coronavirus with success using a combination HIV and flu medications. A 70 year old woman who tested positive for 10 days showed vast improvement within 48 hours of treatment. Here’s more of the story from Ecowatch.
Recycling Plastic into Building Material
Goodwood Plastic Products Ltd of Halifax, Nova Scotia is turning 80% of the area’s collected plastic into lumber. The remaining 20% is transported to other parts of Canada for recycling.
“The plastic lumber can be drilled, nailed, glued, and handled the same way as wooden lumber—but without any of the same deterioration.” Good News Network
Chef of the Poor
Ninety-year-old Dino Impagliazzo cooks for the poor in the city of Rome. He and other volunteers of RomAmoR (RomeLove) collect donated food, cook, and serve the poor and homeless. I hope you enjoy reading about Mr. Impagliazzo and RomAmoR in this story from the NY Post.
Student Surprises Teacher with College Acceptance
Max Pacheco surprised his favorite teacher, Dr. Gloria Green, who teaches AP Spanish. Last month he brought her a bouquet and the announcement that he got into the Georgia Institute of Technology. This video will make you smile.
Got good news? Please share in the comments!