Let us sing!
Sing with the birds
Sing to the trees!
Sing to your neighbors.
Just don’t sneeze.
Go ahead and sneeze.
But turn your head
Or sneeze in your elbow.
Be safe instead.
On my tree.
Set us free.
I interrupted a couple of geckos on my mimosa tree a couple of days ago. I don’t know if they were fighting or courting. But as I tried to get closer with my phone camera, the closest one turned around and faced me, opening it’s mouth. I didn’t hear a hiss, but that was the effect. I backed off.
This is about the time I got “hissed” at.
Don’t they look like dinosaurs?
My azaleas are looking better than ever. Nature doesn’t know about the virus. Nature continues on, flourishing in spring abundance.
Here’s a photo I took of dogwood blossoms in twilight.
Be well. Welcome wellness!
#SoCS is brought to us by Linda G. Hill.
Today’s prompt was “welcome.”
You’re welcome to join us. For more information, visit:
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The,’” or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!