Today’s prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “more.” We are to start our post with the word “more.” (And) Enjoy!
More listening with an open mind will lead to more understanding.
More singing will lead to more music.
More gratitude will lead to more contentment.
More days will lead to more nights.
More nights will lead to more days.
More work will require more play.
More work will also require more rest.
More rest will lead to more rejuvenation.
More and more rest will lead to atrophy.
More exercise will lead to strength.
More moderation will lead to balance.
More balance will lead to peace.
More peace will lead to prosperity.
More prosperity and more love
with balance and peace…
What a wonderful world it would be.
Here’s a pretty song with pretty pictures: Enjoy!
I’m not in denial. I just need something nice. More good stuff.
Okay, maybe just a little denial. Episodic denial. It’s called taking a break.
What more do you need?
Stream of Consciousness Saturday is brought to us by Linda G. Hill.
For MORE streams, visit:
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The,’” or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!