12 year-old Noah Aldrich has finished 15 triathlons pulling or pushing his brother Lucas. Lucas has a rare neurological condition that makes him unable to walk or talk, but he has a strong brother who loves him dearly. I was moved by the Noah’s humility and perseverance shown in this video.
This story is offered as part of the We Are the World Blogfest which seeks to share and promote positive news stories. For more information, visit;
and check out the Facebook Page.
In darkness, be light.
GUIDELINES for WATWB:
- Keep your post to below 500 words, as much as possible.
- All we ask is you link to a human news story on your blog on the last Friday of each month, one that shows love, humanity, and brotherhood. Something like this news about a man who only fosters terminally ill children.
- Join us on the last Friday of each month in sharing news that warms the cockles of our heart. No story is too big or small, as long as it goes beyond religion and politics, into the core of humanity.
- Place the WE ARE THE WORLD Badge on your sidebar, and help us spread the word on social media. Tweets, Facebook shares, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome. More Blogfest signups mean more friends, love and light for all of us.
- We’ll read and comment on each others’ posts, get to know each other better, and hopefully, make or renew some friendships with everyone who signs on as participants in the coming months.
- To signup, add your link in WE ARE THE WORLD Linky List