“On that Monday (June 12), an especially humid day in Georgia, six inmates were out doing maintenance work on the grounds of a local cemetery when the deputy sheriff assigned to guard them suddenly collapsed from the heat.”
This little story really got to me. Click the link below to find out what happened next!
We Are The World Blogfest ~~GUIDELINES~~~
1. Keep your post to below 500 words, as much as possible.
2. All we ask is you link to a human news story on your blog on the last Friday of each month, one that shows love, humanity, and brotherhood. Something like this news, about a man who only fosters terminally ill children.
3. Join us on the last Friday of each month in sharing news that warms the cockles of our heart. No story is too big or small, as long as it goes beyond religion and politics, into the core of humanity.
4. Place the WE ARE THE WORLD Badge on your sidebar (see the bottom of this page) and help us spread the word on social media. Tweets, Facebook shares, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome. More Blogfest signups mean more friends, love and light for all of us.
5. We’ll read and comment on each others’ posts, get to know each other better, and hopefully, make or renew some friendships with everyone who signs on as participants in the coming months.
6. To signup, add your link in WE ARE THE WORLD Linky List below.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
7. Share, share, share! Help us spread the word and bring a little light to social media. Feel free to tweet, share and yell from the rooftops (ok, your neighbours might not appreciate that…so maybe no yelling LOL) using the #WATWB hashtag to help get us trending! 😊